Onions – 2 ea (chopped)
Tomatoes – 4 ea (chopped)
Green chilli – 2 ea (chopped)
Ginger/garlic paste - 2 tsp
Chole masala – 2 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp (optional)
Kabuli chenna – 2 cups (soaked)
Jeera – 1 tsp
Coriander - 2 tsp (chopped)
Salt – 2 tsp
1. Soak chenna overnight & steam in pressure cooker until done.
2. Heat oil in pan & temper with jeera
3. Sweat onion until brown. Add ginger garlic paste.
4. Add chopped tomatoes & allow it to cook until all water is lost.
5. Add masala when tomato gets cooked so that the masala is well cooked to remove raw flavour.
6. Add the cooked chenna to the mix & add little water to check consistency
7. Check seasoning & serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.