Red onion-1 no
Red tomatoes-5 or 6
Make big dices of onion, tomatoes and rest of the ingredients to boil in ½ cup water and grind to fine puree.
Paneer-2 cups (cubed)
Red onion-1 no (finely chopped)
Cinnamon stick-1 mm
Salt to taste
Chilli powder-1 tsp
Butter and coriander – for garnishing
Kasthuri methi (dried)-1 tsp (dried fenugreek leaves)
Fresh cream- ½ cup (optional)
1. Heat oil add jeera, cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaf and finely chopped onion.
2. Sweat onion well l and add fine puree and simmer till oil comes out.
3. In the mean fry paneer gently. (Paneer not turned brown colour).
4. Once the gravy is simmered to consistency add fried paneer and salt.
5. If the gravy is thick add ½ cup of water.
6. Finish with Kasthuri methi, chopped coriander & fresh cream. Give it a boil & serve.